Mars Candy, Variety

Milky Way; Snickers; Milk Chocolate M&M's Chocolate Candies; Twix; Peanut M&M's Chocolate Candies. 50-90 calories per pack. What's Inside Per Pack: 50 to 90 calories (3% to 5% DV). M&M's Brand Milk Chocolate Candies: What's Inside Per Fun Size Pack: 70 calories (4% DV); 3 g total fat (5% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). M&M's Brand Peanut Chocolate Candies: What's Inside Per Fun Size Pack: 90 calories (5% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). Snickers: What's Inside Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV defined); 40 mg sodium (2% DV). Milky Way: What's Inside Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 3 g total fat (5% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 10 g sugars (no DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). Twix: What's Inside Per Fun Size Pack: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (no DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). Here are some cool ways to share some fun! Mid-day snacks and little rewards. Birthday favors. Brightening lunch boxes. Road trips. Just because.