- - salt and pepper
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 tbs Greek seasoning
- 1 medium cucumber, cut lengthwise in half, the crosswise into thin slices (about 2 cup s)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cup s halved grape tomatoes
- 2 beef T-bone steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 1 lb . each)
1. Grate peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Combine Greek seasoning and lemon peel. Reserve 2 teaspoons mixture for salad. Press remaining mixture evenly onto beef steaks.
2. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 16 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 15 to 19 minutes) for medium rare (145 degrees Fahrenheit) to medium (160 degrees Fahrenheit) doneness, turning occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, combine reserved 2 teaspoons seasoning mixture, lemon juice, cucumber, tomatoes and cheese in medium bowl, stirring to combine. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
4. Remove bones; carve steaks into slices. Season with salt, as desired. Serve beef with cucumber and tomato salad.
Total recipe time: 35-40 minutes.
Recipe & photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff, http://www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com